INVESTMENT MONGOLIA 2012 – A MTN CONSULTANT IN HONG KONG!

Executive search services. I joined Mongolia Talent Network straight after graduating from university. It was a great chance to improve my English and accumulate good experience in a professional international environment.

After 5 months working as a Head hunter in Mongolia I won the competition torep0resent the company at the Mongolia Investment summit in Hong Kong in November 2012. It was great opportunity to travel to Hong Kong and attend the Investment Mongolia 2012 conference.

This was my first trip out of Mongolia so I was excited to see Hong Kong!

When we first arrived we had dinner with Carolyn (PWC), Liz (Minter Ellison), and Thomas (MTN). Before I left for Hong Kong I had heard about amazing food. However for me I didn’t find the food tasty. It is very different to the food in Mongolia!

Second day we walked around the city and took a boat tour around Hong Kong Harbor. The buildings where very very high! However the rooms are tiny.

For me this was the first time I had ever seen the sea. It was certainly an amazing experience to see Hong Kong from a boat in the middle of Hong Kong Harbor!

People are very friendly in Hong Kong and welcoming to visitors but the weather was very hot and very sticky. One of funniest things is that as this was the first time I had been to a hot country on the sea I didn’t bring the right clothes at all! Winter clothes suitable for Mongolia are not suitable in Hong Kong!

At the investment conference I met many important people who are interested in investing in Mongolia or who are already operating here. I spent two days introducing myself to as many people as possible. It was fantastic to meet so many interesting professionals who are interested in Mongolia. It was also great to be able to tell them about Mongolia Talent Network and the Executive Search services they provide inMongolia.

I saw many good presentations. In my view the best presentation was MAD’s Mongolian Tango and What now UB presentations (presented by Christopher de Gruben)It is showing about Mongolian nowadays situation very easy like normal. --- I don’t understand what you mean by this sentence?

I enjoyed Hong Kong but I was keen to come back home to Mongolia at the end of the 5 days away. I met a lot of great people there though and hope to continue to develop strong relationships with them! Next time I go back to Hong Kong I want to go for a proper holiday with my friends and get a chance to see more of the City!.For more information contact us at http://www.mongoliatalentnetwork.com/

Comments

Popular posts from this blog