B.Amarkhuu: Dream high andreach high

B.Amarkhuu was born in Mongolia, but raised in the Buryat Republic. He rose in popularity in Mongolia after winning in national singing competition. Soon after, he signed a contract with a Russian record label. He is a member of the Russian boy band Premier Minister, but also works as a solo singer in Mongolia.

-We heard that you have received many movie offers recently. One of them is movie called Big Fish. You’ve done movie work before, appearing as the main role in the movie Operation Tatar.

-Yes. With my previous experience, I have found it easier playing a role in Big Fish. My co-star Erdenebileg helped me a lot while filming Operation Tatar. He is very talented actor. He taught how to express my emotions, like crying during a scene. Operation Tatar was basically my first lesson in acting. I play the role of investigator Soyombo in my new movie. It is action-packed movie. I did so many action scenes without stunts. From a young age, I used to do training in circus. Therefore, I’ve always been very athletic. For the last two years, I have trained for boxing in order to keep in shape. But it is just hobby.

-Your Mongolian accent has improved a lot. A couple of years ago when you first came to Mongolia, you spoke poorly.

-It might be. Due to playing in Mongolian movie and reading scripts in Mongolian, my accent has improved daily.

-Do you read books in Mongolian?

-Nope. Even when I read, I cannot understand the meaning.

-In your arm, you have a tattoo, right?

-Yes. And it says “Proud of parents is my pride” in Mongolian script. I want to learn Mongolian script, but I have not gotten opportunity yet.

-For you, what is proud?

-In my opinion, one should not proud of himself/herself. However, other people, like your parents or friends can proud of you. Their proud is your proud. I like saying “Be confident. And be smart.” Don’t go back, but go forward.

-What kinds of food do you like?

-I like my mother’s hand-made buuz. However, I also like tea with dumplings. Once I made buuz in cooking show, but I made relatively smaller buuz than standard-size buuz.

-What is your favorite season?

-I like winter because I like Christmas. Christmas and New Year’s Eve in Russia is celebrated wonderfully. During this time of year, I’m very busy. But I like the pace of always having something to do.

-Recently, you have sung songs in Mongolian. Russian and Mongolian songs are different. Did you find any difficulty singing in Mongolian?

-Singing in any language is the same. Most important thing is to sing a song from your heart. Feel the song with your heart. Then it can touch others’ heart. I usually see the song in relation to my life.

-Before you reached the age of 20, you became the People’s Artist in Buryat Republic. You have reached some success as an artist. What is your opinion on success?

-I have not reached success yet. I have not done the things that I have planned and wanted yet.

-So who reached success from famous people?

-Russian singer Valery Meladze has reached success, in my view.

-Please tell your plans and dream.

-I have so much that I am dreaming and planning. But I do not want to tell it before it comes true. There are so many talented young people in Mongolia. I want to support them by sharing my experience that I had back in Russia.

-You said that you want to open your boutique?

-I opened my boutique. Next March, I will launch my clothing line. I initiated the idea and collaborated with the Shilmel Design Center. My line would not be free style, but more like classic style.

-We heard that you are planning to establish foundation?

-I have ideas, but I have not gotten any support yet to implement this. This is going to be charity foundation for helping homeless children to get back on their feet and open doors to have a normal life.

-How many albums you have released so far?

-Two albums. I am planning to hold a concert in Mongolia in July 2012.

-Girls say that you are very romantic man.

-I am just myself, very normal.

-Please say something to our readers

-Mongolia is developing more and more. There are so many skyscrapers in our city. Therefore, like high building, dream high and reach high.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog