New Mongolian citizens take oath

Yesterday outstanding students from secondary schools in Sukhbaatar district took a civil oath and received passports. 16 students received their passports and swore to abide the law and declared being educated, loyal humane people with faithfulness.

The Sukhbaatar district governor and the State Center for Civil Registration and Information organized the event and 33 students joined from 35h school. Academic S.Narangerel congratulated and gave a speech about being a citizen of Mongolia to the students who he handed passports.

Saying, “You would be able to protect your right by your country when you become a new citizen of Mongolia. In country you would be called as committee citizen and in a foreign county you are a citizen of Mongolia.

From today you enjoy the right, amenability, if break the law, you are not a child and no one can stand for you. At the end she wished for them to be responsible, to help save nature, pay taxes and be honorable citizens of Mongolia.

Furthermore, we received comments from the students who took the oath.

A student from 4th school’s 11v class G.Elbegdorj said ‘Soon I will be graduated from my high school and I will build my body well and go to the Defense University of Mongolia. I am athletic and I have a lot of medals from district, city and region competitions’.

Also a student from 35th school’s 11a class G.Chuluuntsetseg said, “It’s so curious to be called an adult like my parents but otherwise I am happy. I am planning to go to the National Medical University of Mongolia. I would like to be a doctor and make a my effort for my country.”

Comments

Popular posts from this blog